At our heart, we are a family business and for us our family includes our employees, our guests and our community. As such, keeping everyone healthy and safe is at the forefront of everything we do. With that in mind, during these unprecedented times and the ever evolving COVID-19 outbreak, we will continue to provide you with the quality service that you know and love.
We are committed to mitigating risk of exposure and have put in place the below measures;
Buy Your New Toyota Online
1. We are still open for business
- Opening hours remain the same for each department. With the exclusion of our New Car Department which will only be trading until 6pm each weekday. Please click here for all department hours.
- We ask if you are feeling unwell or have been overseas in the last 14 days please do not to visit us. Contact us via phone, email or facebook and our friendly staff are here to assist with any queries.
2. Buy Online
- Take advantage of our parts and accessories online website rather than coming in to the dealership.
- You can buy your new Toyota online in under 10 minutes. The only time we will see you is on delivery, although we are available via phone every step of the way.
3. Test Drive
- In order to minimise the number of guests in our dealership at one time, we ask that you schedule an appointment online or with our sales staff.
- Please contact our sales team via phone or email if you wish to organise a virtual test drive.
4. Dealership Sanitisation
- We have significantly increased our cleaning practices throughout the dealership, including inside our vehicles.
- We will have hand sanitiser available for all guests to use.
5. Contact Conscious
- Please don't think we are being rude, for the time being we have created a handshaking free environment.
- Pay pass is the preferred method of payment.
6. Vehicle Servicing
- We request that if it is possible to do so, you do not utilise our guest waiting lounge during this time.
- We have yellow tape in front of our counters, please stay behind this when talking with our staff.
- We are closely following advice from authorities and will continue to monitor the situation. Our leadership team is meeting daily to discuss the evolving issues with regular communication to our employees.
- Contact us to discuss COVID-19 Financial Support. Or click here for more information.
It goes without saying, this is a difficult time for us all. We remain absolutely committed to doing everything we can to put the health and safety of our family first. Rest assured we are open, operating and bringing you that Oh What A Feeling promise!
Your New Town Toyota Family.