At our heart, we are a family business and for us our family includes our employees, our guests and our community. As such, keeping everyone healthy and safe is at the forefront of everything we do. With that in mind, during these unprecedented times and the ever evolving COVID-19 outbreak, we will continue to provide you with the quality service that you know and love.
We are committed to mitigating risk of exposure and have put in place the below measures;
Departments as of 03/07/2021
- All departments are open as normal. Click here to see our opening hours.
- Our guest lounge will be open, although please be mindful of others and keep your 1.5m distance.
- Contact register: you must scan our QR code when entering into the dealership using the safe WA app. If you don't have the app we also have a manual register.
- We ask if you are feeling unwell or have been overseas in the last 14 days please do not to visit us. Contact us via phone, email or facebook and our friendly staff are here to assist with any queries.
- Browse our vehicle stock online and we welcome online enquiries as our staff are available to answer your questions over the phone.
- We have significantly increased our cleaning practices throughout the dealership.
- We will have hand sanitiser available for all guests to use.
- If you are bringing your car in for a service, please sanitise your vehicle before bringing it to us.
- We are closely following advice from authorities and will continue to monitor the situation.
- Contact us to discuss COVID-19 Financial Support. Or click here for more information.
It goes without saying, this is a difficult time for us all. We remain absolutely committed to doing everything we can to put the health and safety of our family first. Rest assured we are open, operating and bringing you that Oh What A Feeling promise!
Your New Town Toyota Family.