At our heart, we are a family business and for us our family includes our employees, our guests and our community. As such, keeping everyone healthy and safe is at the forefront of everything we do. With that in mind, during these unprecedented times and the ever evolving COVID-19 outbreak, we will continue to provide you with the quality service that you know and love.
We are committed to mitigating risk of exposure and have put in place the below measures;
Buy Your New Toyota Online
1. We are still open for business
- Please click here for all department hours.
- If you can't make it in to see us during our opening hours please contact us to make an appointment as we may be able to schedule a time that is suitable.
- We ask if you are feeling unwell or have been overseas in the last 14 days please do not to visit us. Contact us via phone, email or facebook and our friendly staff are here to assist with any queries.
2. Buy Online
- Take advantage of our parts and accessories online website rather than coming in to the dealership.
- You can buy your new Toyota online in under 10 minutes. The only time we will see you is on delivery, although we are available via phone every step of the way.
3. Test Drive
- If you don't feel comfortable coming in at peak times please feel free to schedule an appointment online or contact our sales staff to organise a time that suits you.
- Please contact our sales team via phone or email if you wish to organise a virtual test drive. Click here for more information.
4. Dealership Sanitisation
- We have significantly increased our cleaning practices throughout the dealership, including inside our vehicles.
- We will have hand sanitiser available for all guests to use.
5. Contact Conscious
- Please don't think we are being rude, for the time being we have created a handshaking free environment.
- Pay pass is the preferred method of payment.
6. Vehicle Servicing
- We do have a guest lounge for you to utilise when waiting for your vehicle service, we do request you be mindful of other guests and keep 1.5m apart.
- We are closely following advice from authorities and will continue to monitor the situation.
- Contact us to discuss COVID-19 Financial Support. Or click here for more information.
It goes without saying, this is a difficult time for us all. We remain absolutely committed to doing everything we can to put the health and safety of our family first. Rest assured we are open, operating and bringing you that Oh What A Feeling promise!
Your New Town Toyota Family.