30 March 2020 ·
Buying a car during COVID-19 | FAQ'S
We know this is an uncertain time for all. We hope the below helps answer a few questions you may have around purchasing a car during this COVID-19 outbreak. If you have any other questions, please contact us.
Is the dealership open?
All departments are open, as this is an ever changing situation, keep up to date with our department changes here.
How can I avoid going into the dealership?
- We are available via phone or email for all enquiries.
- We can text or email you photos/ videos of the vehicles you would like to see. Learn more here about virtual test drives.
- Ask us about mobile vehicle servicing, we come to you.
- Ask us about a home test drive and trade in evaluation, we come to you.
- Search our used vehicle stock online here
- Buy your parts & accessories online here
- Search vehicle features and information online here
- Book your vehicle service through the mytoyota app or online here
How is New Town Toyota decreasing the spread of germs?
- Please don't think we are being rude, for the time being we have created a handshaking free environment.
- Pay pass is the preferred method of payment.
- We have significantly increased our cleaning practices throughout the dealership, including inside our new, used and service vehicles.
- We will have hand sanitiser available for all guests to use.
- We have established a 1.5m distance from all of our department counters.